2. If you see a job posting that fits your background, you can apply directly.
3. When we see a potential match, we’ll reach out to you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Find Your Answers Here!
01. What Do You Consider a Disability?
We work with candidates who can benefit from workplace accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Some examples include: Auditory, Vision, Mental Health, Neurodiversity, Chronic Illness, Cognitive & Intellectual, and Mobility & Physical.
02. I Am Not Comfortable Disclosing My Specific Disability, Can I Still Work With AllAbility Recruiting?
Yes. However, the purpose is for AllAbility Recruiting to be your advocate and to be able to explain to potential employers the short/long term accommodations you might need.
03. How Does the Process Work?
It can happen in one of two ways. First, you submit your information/resume to us through our website so we can learn about you and have your information on hand. Secondly, if you see a job posting that fits your background, you can apply directly. When we see a potential match, we’ll reach out to you directly. Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com.